Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two big landmarks

I had two landmark events today. Jim went home. He had been staying with me since Pat left on Monday. Now I'm home alone. It's much quieter here but I think it was probably the right time. Poor Jim didn't realize that in addition to watching out for me he ended up with an assortment of cat care emergency runs to do. I'm glad he was here. I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

The other landmark is that I'm now wearing a t-shirt. This might not seem like a big deal but I had been wearing zip-up things until now since it hurt (or might hurt) to lift my arm up high. This is a happy development.

So, things continue to progress. All good news.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great to hear good news!
Karen

sallym said...

Dear Jim,

I am so happy that you have "emoiged trumpant" from your ordeal. I would like to visit and bring some food. Let me know when you have a day that would be convenient for you. (I have just now learned how to blog, or I would have sent a message sooner)

Love,
Sally (the Luddite) Majoros

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are making such progress, and it's great that Jim was able to come and help out (Pat too!)