Monday, November 5, 2007

It figures

Well, my sister arrives in a few moments and I'm scrambling to do a few last minute things before she gets into town. It seems time to post something trivial and I have just the thing. For the first time in my life I'm going to have a real reason just to sit around and watch TV. I often have the TV on but I'm rarely just sitting and staring at it. This is my big opportunity. So this morning I hear that the Hollywood writers are going on strike. No daytime TV, no late night shows. It figures. I'm hoping (mostly for them and a little bit for me) that they're able to settle the strike quickly. It seems that there's plenty of money flying around in that industry for everyone to get a reasonable share! OK, off to put away laundry.

1 comment:

Durable Goods said...

Most of the shows you'd want to see are already in the can, so to speak. And think about all the AMC and Turner Classics you'll be able to watch!

Looking forward to seeing you post-op, Slugger.