Thursday, July 10, 2008

An uneventful day

This day passed without incident. I got a few work projects completed and then dozed for part of the day. Sleep is a good pain control mechanism. I did take a shower which will be good news for any visitors who might stop by. My brother John (whose birthday is today) recommended that I wait until the pain pills had worn off before showering. That was a good idea. It reduced the probability that I would be loopy and fall over and brain myself. The hardest part about showering was taking off my socks. That required a lot of bending and they seemed very far away. It all worked out, though.

I had several phone calls which was nice. Aside from those it has been a very quiet day. My days are often busy so this was a welcome change. We'll see what tomorrow brings. More of the same, I expect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy. Watch some old movies. That's what recuperation is for.