Monday, July 7, 2008

Cat prep

One week after my last surgery, Sam the cat developed urinary problems and started peeing on things. Not good timing. My friend Jim was staying with me and he took the cat and me to the emergency vet. He had signed on to watch me but the cat care feature was a surprise to us both. Since then Sam has been on special, pricey food to keep this problem from happening again. I just realized this morning that I'm low on supplies. I'll be dropping by the vet on the way home today to lay in a supply. I'd prefer not to have a repeat of that last post-surgery midnight run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Suddenly I decided to see if your blog is still here, and it is. I'm sorry to have missed your previous musings, but glad it's here so we can be in touch while you're out for a couple of weeks. I like the photo from your walk-- what is it a photo of? Hmmm, wish I could imbed a photo of the baby panda at the San Diego zoo. Anyway, will be in touch while you're out. sw

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,

I am a friend and colleague of Barry's. I saw his post from earlier today regarding your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you on Wednesday and wish you a speedy recovery. Thank you for Barry's blog. :-)

Maddie