Monday, July 21, 2008

A productive and fun visit

My brother Tom came up yesterday to visit and to help out with a few things around the house. He washed and waxed my car - it looks better than it has for a long time - and fixed the broken hinge on the center console between the two front seats. He also brought a chainsaw and cut up some big branches that fell out of the pine tree in my back yard. I might have been willing to let those branches sit there for months in normal circumstances but they were driving me crazy knowing that I wasn't allowed to cut them up myself. It's great to have them gone.

In the evening, Tom, my other brother John and my nephew John Ryan went out to a great Mexican restaurant that we hadn't tried before. The food was great although I think I might still be digesting it this morning!

2 comments:

MJ said...

and the name of this wonderful Mexican restaurant?

JimD said...

It was:
Pachanga Cocina Mexicana
10291 Baltimore National Pike
Ellicott City, MD
410-461-4266

Pretty good and not too expensive either.