Friday, February 29, 2008

Tubby Tote Board Tightrope

In the last few weeks I have been on vacation and then had a stress induced food-fest. This morning I weighed myself and the news wasn't good. I'm walking a fine line trying not to cross the 'magic number' line. I'm not going to post today's number on my tubby tote board (see bottom of the column on the right side of the screen). I'm going to give myself the weekend to do a bit of recovery. The news on Monday probably won't be good but with luck it won't be as bad as today's news either.

4 comments:

Durable Goods said...

I sure hope I didn't overencourage you to update the TTB when we spoke about it on Thursday evening!

I was pretty annoyed with myself after my vacations, too, so it's obviously a bit of an aberration. I'm sure we'll be Trim & Taut again soon! :-)

JimD said...

Sticking with my honesty is the best policy plan, I weighed in again this morning. The news was not good! Salads for me.

Sue said...

I bought myself an official weight watchers scale. I weighed myself, used the restroom, and weighed myself again 5 minutes later. I was interested in seeing how much loss would result, shall we say, from the process of elimination. Doesn't seem possible, but I was 2 pounds heavier! It's not only about the weight. Maybe you feel better, your clothes are looser, or you are making healthier food choices. It's hard to stick with it when you don't see results weekly. But don't give up! And if honesty is the best policy, I have to lose lots just to get to your starting weight. Here's my motto: Slowly I lose, step by step, inch by inch.

JimD said...

Well, that was A LOT of honesty. Salad for me today, as I had promised. Slow but steady. I've mastered the slow part. Now if I can just get to the steady...