Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Running around at a conference

I'm spending the last few days of the week in Ocean City (Maryland) at a conference. It has been successful so far. I have several assignments here and have to present at a session tomorrow. I'll be able to relax once I have pulled off that show. I'm looking forward to that.


I'm lucky enough to be in a room with a few of the ocean. This is great. I took a phone picture of the sunrise this morning. That was a good plan. It turns out that it will probably be cloudy and rainy for the rest of the week. The room is close enough to the ocean to hear the waves on the beach all night. That's wonderful. Here's that sunrise photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo. It reminded me of a special time when I too listened to the ocean and photographed sunrises.