Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A system cleanse

Well, this is being an interesting week. Now that things have quieted down, I have launched into a health program to cleanse my system. Mostly I think the aim of this is to clean out one's digestive system (ick) but my goal is to flush out toxins and things and see how that feels. It seems a very popular thing to do nowadays. The program I'm using involves having nothing but drinks made from water, lemon juice and maple syrup. Evidently that includes all the nutrients one needs to live on - at least for the short term.

The plan is to stick with this system for 10 days. I'm in the middle of day 2 and it's going OK so far. Although I wouldn't say no to some fries if an armed gunman told me to eat them. At the end of this program I should be pure, thin, and possibly unconscious. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: