Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas giving

This evening I was neatening up the house to get ready for Christmas and I collected together all the storage containers from the food that people brought for me. It's an astounding array.

It was so wonderful not to have to worry about meals when I got out of the hospital. I am very grateful for that. I'm also thinking of people who are not lucky enough to have so much support. My friend Michael works with an organization called Moveable Feast. They deliver meals to people with HIV or breast cancer who really need the help. I will be making a donation to them in appreciation for all that my friends and family did for me. I'm hoping that others who might read this will consider doing that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun picture and a graphic way to see the extent of the giving! I remember Moveable Feast-- a great organization. sw