Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No surgery news yet

OK, this post will be labeled 'medical update' but the only news is that there isn't any news. I'm waiting for recommendations for how to proceed with the surgery. I do have two surgeons available who can do this but want to get a little expert advice from a friend who is very much in the know about this sort of thing. If I haven't heard by tomorrow then I'll call and see what I can find out. I'm a little tired of thinking about this at the moment so I'm letting myself off the hook until then.

2 comments:

Nyrahs said...

If Dr. Brock is one of your choices, then pick him. He's cute and has little hands so you won't have GIANT hands cutting you open. Being cute is one of the most important things when choosing a doctor. I hope you know that.
Thinking of you always.

Sharyn

JimD said...

Looking good. I'll be seeing a colleague of Dr. Brock some time soon - at least I hope it will be soon. My info is being sent down to the surgeon now. It may take a bit of time for him to review it and for them to get back to me. The folks in the office were great!