Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here goes...

Well, I had actually hoped not to get to the point where something like this blog would be needed but that's not one of the options. I have had friends who have been in similar situations and have sent out email updates. I'll try to do that, too, but I thought the blog would be helpful. It will hold the info in one place in case I need to refer back to it and it will give people one address that they can check rather than filtering through the bazillion email messages we all seem to get daily. I'll probably have a post-storm at the beginning as I catch up on what's been happening. Some of this will be for others to check. Some of it will be just an outpouring of thoughts that will be for my benefit. I'll label the posts so that readers will be able to use the category/label list to find posts of a particular type.

No comments: