Sunday, August 26, 2007

My blog title

I chose "Not By Myself" as my blog title because I have had so many people with me as this whole thing has been developing. I live alone with a fairly loopy cat. Still, my family and friends have been so kind to me. I feel that I'm just one part of a team. I'm very, very grateful for that.

I had considered several other blog names. Most of the hopeful sounding ones had already been taken - and they all only had one post. That was a little unnerving. I started this blog out with the title "Malignant Me" since a carcinoid tumor does in fact count as a malignancy. That was amusing but didn't seem like it would be what people would like to see in the long run. It was catchy though, and now that I've renamed this blog it's available again.

1 comment:

Mountain Bears said...

Breathe in confidence, breathe out fear.
Breathe in health, breathe out sickness.
Breathe in victory, breathe out defeat.
The Rocky Mountain support team grew by 4 members today.