Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pre-trip scramble

I am leaving for vacation in a few days - heading out to Arizona to visit my friend Tracy. I am looking forward it. I haven't been on a real vacation since last year at this time. That was a trip to Arizona, too, and Barry joined me out there. It will be a bittersweet visit this time with all that has happened over this year. It will be good to see Tracy, Elaine, Karl and Jane again.

Thinking of it, I did go on one other trip aside from a couple of conferences. That was when Sue and I did that 5K down in Disney World. That was a whirlwind trip, though, and with the run (well, mostly walk in my case) at the very end we weren't really able to relax. It was a ton of fun, though.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Hope you have a wonderful time.

I took a walk today in Oella and the river is beautiful. Snow and ice and fast running water. It made the cold walk with no hat worthwhile.

Marlene

Anonymous said...

Have a safe, relaxing and fun vacation. You deserve it. We did have fun on that last trip, though.