Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Appointments to prepare for appointments

OK, the CT scan is scheduled as of this morning. It turns out that I had to schedule some blood work before I can have that. And before the blood work can happen I have to pick up a form that says what tests are needed. So, for the one actual doctor appiontment to come off as scheduled I have to make three prelminary trips to different spots. It's interesting how all this works. I'll do all this gladly with the expectation that the news from all these test and appointments will be good. I don't expect to hear anything but positive news but it's hard not to get jumpy as these things approach.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the CT scan results look like. Last time I had one of those I was able to convert the image files into a movie. I'm hoping to do that again this time so that I can compare the two. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like with less lung taking up space. I wonder if anything has shifted around.

2 comments:

Mountain Bears said...

Ii admire your patience with the system. I know the tests will come out well - you've always been good at tests.

Your blog is a source of inspiration to me. You express your thoughts and feelings so eloquently. Go ahead and laugh, but you win the charm prize!

Durable Goods said...

Maybe the CT Scan video could be edited and included as a part of the Staff Day video 2008?